Kidz at Cocalico!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information.

Go down

Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information. Empty Just really love you guys?- what fantastic and well researched information.

Post  rourlepo Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:33 am

Hello.Burning Process stops - I am a newbie and I am looking for some advice. I have only burned one DVD so far (Toy Story 2). I accomplished this by just using DVD Shrink and then it used Nero automatically to burn the disc. It worked great with no problems. I then tried to copy Racing Stripes using the same method and it all worked great until I got to the burning process. It got to 5% and then was stuck there. I let it sit there for almost an hour with it not moving. I then tried loading the files that it stored on my Hard-Drive c:\racing_stripes\...several .VOB that I don't have the names for anymore into Nero to see if I could just start the process from there. I got an error from Nero saying that I needed to purchase the Ultra edition because of Doby Digital 2.1. I then tried the same process from scrath with a different movie and I had the exact same issues as Racing Stripes. Can somebody give me some advice as to what I need to do differently. Thanks

rourlepo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum